Charter Asset Management (CAM) started in California in 2012. Since then, we’ve expanded to serve 17 states. Today, we retain our headquarters in the Golden State, with offices in Los Angeles and the Palo Alto. We passionately support charter schools in California by providing efficient, reliable access to low-rate funding options when schools need them most.
CAM’s funding charter school funding in California program is based on but not limited to your school’s following revenue sources:
- Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Education Protection Account (EPA)
- Apportionments In-Lieu of Property Taxes
- Public Charter School Grant Program (PCSGP)
- Senate Bill Facilities Grants (SB740)
- Special Education Funds